We treat people as people: building strong relationships through empathy, compassion, and honest communication.
Every employee takes ownership of any failures and develops a plan to win, no matter their tenure or circumstance.
Candid conversations are critical to achieving objectives, and we nurture a culture of caring personally and challenging directly.
Our customers are the heroes, and our role is to be a guide on their journey, truly listening and identifying the needs and wants of our customers.
Vasion's Best Perks
In addition to a team atmosphere and benefits for full-time workers, Vasion offers some additional perks to help you achieve success in your role.
Flexible Time Off
Our generous policy makes it easy for you to disconnect, so you’re recharged and ready to focus on work when you return.
Full-time employees are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus to enjoy a dream vacation. Maybe it’s time to plan that trip to Paris!
We’re investing in your future. Get generous 401k matching to help save for your retirement, along with a money management program.
Vasion values your family, your health, and other important elements of your life by offering flexibility and a comprehensive benefits package.
We’re open to exploring career growth opportunities within Vasion, whether you’re looking to move up in your department or try something completely new.
We offer many employee recognition programs, including Circle of Excellence award trips, value-based recognition, peer-nominated awards, and a Kudos Slack channel.
Quarterly BORD Award
Each quarter, ten employees are nominated by their peers, and one is selected as the BORD Award winner, recognizing their Beyond Outstanding Results Delivered. This award is presented company-wide, highlighting the winner’s exceptional work and contributions as seen by their peers.
Headquartered in St. George
Our employees work all over the world with our main office located in St. George, Utah. Nestled among the beautiful red rock desert landscape, offering incredible views and an amazing event space, our office includes many amenities, even pickleball courts! Located on Tech Ridge, our office is helping to nurture and grow the tech community in Southern Utah.
What you’ll find in our main office:
- Snacks and beverages of all varieties
- Basketball courts, pickleball courts, and arcade games
- Workout equipment
- A theater room
- Lounge space
- And, of course, offices, workstations, and ample meeting rooms
Life at Vasion
As a global leader of digital transformation services, with a focus on hiring passionate people, Vasion is a great place to work. Unfortunately, being a coveted workplace means we are vulnerable to recruitment phishing scams.
We urge all job seekers and candidates to be wary of potential scams. Most of these have individuals pose as representatives of prominent companies, including Vasion, with the aim of obtaining personal, sensitive, or financial information from applicants.
These scams prey upon an individual’s desire to obtain a job and can sometimes “feel” like a genuine recruitment process. Should you encounter a recruitment process that claims to be for Vasion but is not consistent with the following, please do not provide any personal or financial information.
- Legitimate Vasion recruitment processes include communication with candidates through our applicant tracking system Workable. An email from our system will be sent from email@example.com.
- Other legitimate communications from Vasion will always be through an official Vasion.com email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vasion will not solicit personal data from candidates during the application phase including, but not limited to, date of birth, social security numbers, or bank account information.
- Legitimate Vasion interviews may be conducted over the phone, in person, or via zoom. They will never be conducted via text or email.
- Legitimate Vasion offers of employment are based on merit and only extended once a candidate has interviewed with members of the hiring team. Offers will be extended both verbally and in written form only through our official Vasion product.
If you think that you have been a victim of fraud, contact the following authorities: https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice/default.aspx